Booking Your Reservation
Thank you for joining us!
- New Waiver (click here). You must fill out new waiver prior to arrival. Thank you!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all classes for new & current clients. Ages 16 & up only for heated classes. All ages for non-heated.
- Walk-In visits are discouraged at this time.
- Registration window opens 5 Days Prior. (this may be subject to change) ie. 12:01am Monday will open booking for Friday.
- Registration window closes 15 minutes before class starts for in-person classes.
- Doors will open 30 minutes before class starts (this may be subject to change).
- Please maintain a 6 ft distance inside & outside. Outdoor seating and spaces will be available.
- MASKS WILL BE REQUIRED IN THE BUILDING AT ALL TIMES Yes, during class. Must meet safety standards (ie. 2 or more layer cloth mask or disposable surgical style). This guideline is non-negotiable. Click here to see Acceptable Masks. Face shields are not acceptable.
- Upon arrival you will verbally check in & be directed towards the yoga room. We have spaced the mats out appropriately, and you may choose your spot upon arrival.
- Mat & Towel WILL be set up & provided for you as part of our Signature Concierge Service (along with any needed props). Please do not bring a lot of items.
- Showers are closed at this time.
- Drinking fountains are closed at this time. Bring your own filled water bottle for class or purchase as needed.
- Changing rooms & bathrooms are open.
- Studio will close 15 minutes after class. Please socialize outside after class at a safe distance. Outdoor seating available!
- We will be doing our Deep Studio Sanitation after every class: all floors, surfaces bathrooms, lobby and yoga room; all props and mats; enhanced cold plasma air filtration installed.
- All memberships & services good at ALL LOCATIONS.
- All Monthly members now include Forge Online!
- Schedules subject to adjust as needed. More classes being continuously added
Getting on the Waitlist
- Waitlists happen! We highly recommend getting on the waitlist!
- Use the MindBody app or My Forge Account to manage spot in line.
- Wait List Notifications will be sent via email or text. Please enable text messaging on your profile to be alerted right away!
- You will receive a waitlist bump notification when someone drops out, usually not less than 3-4 hours prior to class.
- Please confirm your waitlist promotion if you get a text.
- In the event you receive a notification in less than that time and are not able to make it, you are NOT subject to late fees.
Cancelling your in-person class reservation
Reservation cancellations can be submitted through
Early Cancellation> no fee
Notify us at least 4 hours, or more, prior to your reservation start time if you cannot make class.
No fee. Thank you for the advanced notice.
Late Cancellation > fee $10
Early notification window closes 4 hours prior to class start time.
This will allow others to book a spot they have been waiting for & give them time to plan ahead. You WILL BE CHARGED $10 for not notifying 4 hours prior.
When registering for a class that starts within a 4 hour time frame, please be aware that if you need to cancel you may be subject to the late cancellation time frame. Just send us a text 503-303-1466 if you need anything.
No Show > fee $20
If you do not show up for your reservation you WILL BE CHARGED $20 no-show fee.
Thank you for your understanding. We know emergencies happen, that’s why we will waive the first late cancel and no-show fee you incur. Our obligation is to help get everyone into the classes they love.
No late arrivals permitted
Walk-in visits are discouraged at this time because we want you to be guaranteed a spot. If you arrive at the door all reservations and previous wait list spots will take priority. Please call the studio prior to start time if you have any questions! 503-303-1466
Fees & Adjustments go into effect October 1st, 2020.Download now. Favorite each of the three locations for easy reference Use the ALBERTA DISTRICT location for Virtual Classes. Manage your spot in line on the waitlist. Early Cancel your reservation if needed.