Booking Your Reservation
Thank you for joining us!
- New Waiver (click here). You must fill out new waiver prior to arrival. Thank you!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all classes for new & current clients. Ages 16 & up only for heated classes. All ages for non-heated.
- Walk-In visits are discouraged at this time.
- Registration window opens 7 Days Prior. (this may be subject to change) ie. 12:01am Monday will open booking for Friday.
- Doors will open 30 minutes before class starts (this may be subject to change).
- Please maintain a 6 ft distance inside & outside. Outdoor seating and spaces will be available.
- MASKS WILL STILL BE REQUIRED (for now 5/26/21) IN THE BUILDING AT ALL TIMES Yes, during class. Must meet safety standards (ie. 2 or more layer cloth mask or disposable surgical style). This guideline is non-negotiable. Click here to see Acceptable Masks. Face shields are not acceptable.
- Upon arrival you will verbally check in & be directed towards the yoga room. We have spaced the mats out appropriately, and you may choose your spot upon arrival.
- Mat & Towel rentals are free through June 30th, 2021. You can bring your own mat & towel or use ours for free until June 30th. After that date, please expect to bring your own, rent or upgrade your membership to include the Mat Service.
- Showers are still closed for the time being (5/25/21).
- Drinking fountains are closed at this time. Bring your own filled water bottle for class or purchase as needed.
- Changing rooms & bathrooms are open.
- Studio will close 15 minutes after class. Please socialize outside after class at a safe distance. Outdoor seating available!
- We will be doing our Deep Studio Sanitation after every class: all floors, surfaces bathrooms, lobby and yoga room; all props and mats; enhanced cold plasma air filtration installed.
- All Monthly members now include Forge Online!
- Schedules subject to adjust as needed. More classes being continuously added
- *NEW* If you fail to show up for your reservation on time, it may be released to a standby student.
Getting on the Waitlist
- Waitlists happen! We highly recommend getting on the waitlist!
- Use the Forge Hot Yoga app or My Forge Account to manage spot in line.
- Enable Text Message Notifications on you profile.
- *IMPORTANT* Wait List Notifications will be sent via email or text. Once received, there will be an ACTION REQUIRED. Please respond to email or text to accept or decline your spot. If you do not respond, you may be subject to late or no-show fees.
- You will receive a waitlist bump notification when someone drops out.
- Please confirm your waitlist promotion if you get a text or email.
- In the event you receive a notification in less than 6 hours and are not able to make it, you are NOT subject to late fees.
Cancelling your in-person class reservation
Reservation cancellations can be submitted through
- Your Account
- Forge Hot Yoga App (Google App Store — Apple App Store)
- or our member hotline 503-303-1466 (text only).
Early Cancellation> no fee
Notify us at least 6 hours, or more, prior to your reservation start time if you cannot make class.
No fee. Thank you for the advanced notice.
Late Cancellation > fee $5
Early notification window closes 6 hours prior to class start time.
This will allow others to book a spot they have been waiting for & give them time to plan ahead. You WILL BE CHARGED $5 for not notifying 6 hours prior.
When registering for a class that starts within the 6 hour time frame, please be aware that if you need to cancel you may be subject to the late cancellation time frame. Just send us a text 503-303-1466 if you need anything.
No Show > fee $10
If you do not show up for your reservation you WILL BE CHARGED $10 no-show fee.
Thank you for your understanding. We know emergencies happen, that’s why we will waive the first late cancel and no-show fee you incur. Our obligation is to help get everyone into the classes they love.
No late arrivals permitted
Walk-in visits are discouraged at this time because we want you to be guaranteed a spot.
Please call the studio prior to start time if you have any questions about getting in last minute! 503-303-1466
If you fail to show up for your reservation on time, it may be released to a standby student.
Fees & Adjustments go into effect May 28th, 2021. Revised & Updated 5/26/2021.