You are on your way!
Thank you for joining us!
- New Waiver (click here). You must fill out new waiver prior to arrival. Thank you!
- Pre-Registration REQUIRED for all classes for new & current clients. Ages 16 & up only for heated classes. All ages for non-heated.
- Registration window opens 5 Days Prior. (this may be subject to change) ie. 12:01am Monday will open booking for Friday.
- Registration window closes 15 minutes before class starts for in-person classes.
- Doors will open 30 minutes before class starts (this may be subject to change).
- Please maintain a 6 ft distance inside & outside. Outdoor seating and spaces will be available.
- MASKS WILL BE REQUIRED IN THE BUILDING AT ALL TIMES (and yes, during class 🙂 (exception: if you provide a doctors note regarding a medically diagnosed breathing problem we will have a face shield available instead). This guideline is non-negotiable.
- Upon arrival you will verbally check in & be directed towards the yoga room. We have spaced the mats out appropriately, and you may choose your spot upon arrival.
- Mat & Towel WILL be set up & provided for you as part of our Signature Concierge Service (along with any needed props). Please do not bring a lot of items.
- Showers are closed at this time.
- Drinking fountains are closed at this time. Bring your own filled water bottle for class or purchase as needed.
- Changing rooms & bathrooms are open.
- Studio will close 15 minutes after class. Please socialize outside after class at a safe distance. Outdoor seating available!
- We will be doing our Deep Studio Sanitation after every class: all floors, surfaces bathrooms, lobby and yoga room; all props and mats; enhanced cold plasma air filtration installed.
- All memberships & services good at ALL LOCATIONS.
- All Monthly members now include Forge Online!
- Schedules subject to adjust as needed. We will be adding classes to the current schedule to allow for more in-person opportunities as soon as we can.
Cancelling your reservation
Reservation cancellations can be submitted through
Please cancel your spot at least 2 HOURS prior to class if you cannot make it.
This will allow others to book a spot they have been waiting for. You will NOT be charged and your class will be credited back to your account.