90 minute series. 26 postures & 2 breathing exercises.
Standing Deep Breathing
- Teaches you to use 100% of your lung capacity.
- Prevents respiratory problems like bronchitis, emphysema, asthma and shortness of breath.
- Teaches you to control the breath, stimulates circulation and wakes up the muscles in the body.
Half Moon Pose & Hands to Feet Pose
- Strengthens every muscle in the body’s core
- Increases flexibility of the spine
- Promotes proper kidney function
- Helps cure enlargement of the liver and spleen
- Firms and trims the waistline, hips, abdomen, buttocks and thighs.
- Hands to Feet Pose: stretches the spine and increases flexibility; works the ligaments of the legs and improves circulation; strengthens upper body and back: obliques, deltoids and trapezius muscles.
- Shapes your legs quickly and thoroughly.
- Stimulates circulation in your lower extremities; helping with cold feet.
- Helps relieve rheumatism and arthritis in the legs
- Helps cure slipped discs and other problems in the lower spine.
- Opens up all the major joints in the body
- Improves flexibility of the hips, knees, ankles
- Supplies fresh blood to the reproductive system and kidneys.
- Tones the calves, thighs and hips
- Strengthens the latissimus dorsi, trapezius and deltoid muscles.
Standing Head to Knee Pose
- Improves flexibility of the sciatic nerves and strengthens the hamstrings and leg muscles.
- Works the muscles of the back, biceps and triceps.
- Creates front-side compression which flushes out the internal abdominal organs such as the gall bladder, pancreas, spleen, uterus and ovaries.
Standing Bow Pulling Pose
- Moves the circulation from one side of the body to the other, then back again.
- Uses compression and extension – bringing fresh blood and oxygen to all the organs and glands.
- Develops balance.
- Builds patience, determination and concentration.
Balancing Stick Pose
- Helps strengthen the heart and arteries
- Sends blood to the heart, especially the lower part, cleaning out the arteries.
- Rejuvenates the brain.
- Helps improve bad posture.
- Develops body control and strengthens concentration.
Standing Separate Leg Stretching Pose
- Helps with sciatica pain by stretching and strengthening the nerves.
- Massages the internal organs and small and large intestines.
- Gives you added flexibility in the pelvis, ankles, hip joints and especially in the last five vertebrae of the spine.
Standing Separate Leg Forehead to Knee Pose
Dead Body Pose (savasana)
Wind Removing Pose
Full Locust Pose
Fixed Firm Pose
Half Tortoise Pose
Forehead to Knee & Stretching Pose
Spine Twisting Pose
Blowing in Firm Pose (kapalabhati breathing)
(picture coming soon)